With a range of 85% to 95% cineole (eucalyptol) concentration, Eucalyptus Kochii is thus recognized as the richest eucalyptus oil (out of 700 species!) in the global market today. The high cineole compounds in Eucalyptus kochii EO has also resulted in eucalyptus oil being used for a wide range of industrial and commercial cleaning practices as it is able to remove gum and adhesives.
Eucalyptus kochii is perfect as a decongestant, as it is highly concentrated, use only minimal drops at a time. If this EO is needed to use for your children, please refer to Eucalyptus Radiata, or Eucalyptus Loxophleba; both are gentler species of eucalyptus which are safer for younger bodies.
- Aromatherapy: Decongestant, chronic respiratory infections, disinfectant
Upholstery and carpet cleaning
- Using a cloth soaked in Eucalyptus kochii EO, dab on the soiled area, making sure to rub towards the centre of the stain to avoid a ring.
- It will vapourise quickly after cleaning, leaving no residue that may lead to re-soiling.
Cold, flu & sinus quick fix
- Fill bathtub with warm water, add 2 cups of Epsom salt and 5 – 10 drops of Eucalyptus kochii EO.
- Soak for 20 minutes, breathe deeply, inhaling the invigorating aroma.
Sustainability awareness: Eucalyptus Kochii is a sustainable alternative species to Eucalyptus Blue Mallee and it is grown in the Western Australian wheatbelt region. Eucalyptus kochii oil is made possible by a generation of farmers and a team of hard working people who fulfilled a long-term vision for this tough, native tree to be planted back into its original landscape. Eucalyptus loxophleba lissophloia comes from a plantation that was originally established for carbon credits and is now being managed for oil production in order to enhance soil salinity.
Our Vizü ethereal oils are unadulterated and 100% pure essential oils. The essential oils are sourced from honest manufacturers who possess ecologically-conscious farming beliefs, to ensure no endangered species are used. Threatened plants are replaced with alternative species which are lesser known in the commercial market, to help our ecosystems to heal and help conserve endangered botanical species.
Each bottle is 10ml in a reusable amber glass bottle. This product is part of our 3R Initiative, click here to find out more!